While life isn’t back to normal quite yet, we are taking steps in that direction by re-opening our stores. As we do, our most important priority remains the health and safety of our customers and employees.
To comply with federal, state and local guidelines for safety and social distancing, we’ve implemented some new measures at our stores. We wanted to share what we’re doing so you can know what to expect when we see you again.
- All store employees will wear face coverings and gloves. We’re also providing them paid sick leave so they can safely stay home whenever necessary. Employees will self-screen for any symptoms before returning to work.
- All stores will have high-traffic areas cleaned frequently, with deeper cleaning performed as needed.
- All stores will have clear social distancing floor markings around fitting rooms, checkout counters and other high-traffic areas.
- All stores will have checkout counter sneeze guards and contactless payment methods. Cash and debit or credit cards are still accepted, but we encourage contactless payment if possible.
- We will limit the number of customers allowed in our stores based on state or county ordinances. All stores will have occupancy limit signs posted.
- All items that are tried on will be quarantined for 24 hours before being returned to the sales floor.
- Reusable shopping bags will be allowed, but we ask that you put any items in the bag yourself.
- Returns and exchanges will be accepted. All return items will be quarantined for 72 hours. Returns will be accepted up to 60 days after your store re-opens.
- Customers who try on items will be offered a face mask if they don’t have one.
- Fitting rooms will be cleaned after each use.
- Customers may only try on items that don’t need to be pulled on over their head.
In addition to these new measures, we’re also offering new services and special discounts to keep your experience enjoyable. Read more about those below. And you can still shop at Levi.com or on the Levi’s® app any time.
If you have any questions about our new store safety measures, please visit our Help Center. To find out more about a Levi’s® location near you, use our store locator. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Your friends at Levi’s®
WHAT WE'RE OFFERING
How does it work?
Place an order over the phone and tell the associate you’d like curbside pickup. When you arrive at the store, park in the designated curbside pickup area, then call the store to let the associate know where you’re parked. If there’s no designated pickup spot, tell the associate and they’ll direct to you where you can park. The associate will bring your order out to your car.
Only at select stores. Use our store locator to check availability near you. Curbside Pickup coming soon for levi.com purchases.
How will it work?
Social distancing guidelines mean we will be limiting the number of customers in our store at a time. But you can skip the line by making a reservation ahead of time. When you arrive, show your reservation confirmation to the store associate at the door. We will be offering Reservation Shopping soon at levi.com and through our app.
How does it work?
Our first responders and medical professionals have been on the front lines during this crisis, tirelessly putting themselves in harm’s way. We’re saying thank you by offering a special discount for all they’ve done for us. Find out more about it here.