Since 1873, we’ve made timeless clothes that are built to endure. But style shouldn’t come at the expense of the environment. Our solution: Levi’s® WellThread®, our most sustainably designed collection. These low-impact garments can be kept and worn for many years and –– when it’s time, and where the technology exists –– easily recycled. We follow the industry’s strictest guidelines for material assembly, taking our environment into consideration at every stage of the design process.
This pair of 551™ Z Authentic Straight Jeans pays tribute to our first-ever pre-shrunk jeans. True to the original, it features stitches one inch away from the seams and a wider J-stitch at the fly. Stacking at the hem and a distinct “anti-fit”—a slightly looser cut that stands in opposition to slimmer and skinnier styles in the seat—make these vintage-inspired jeans the perfect pair for the skate park.
- Inspired by our first-ever pre-shrunk jeans
- True to the original, it features unique stitching details
- Designed to be worn stacked at the hem
- Constructed with a slightly looser cut in the seat and wider stitching at the fly
- Designed to be 100% recyclable
- Relaxed through the seat and thigh
- "anti-fit" cut in the seat
- Straight leg
- 100% cotton
- Zip fly
- 5-pocket styling
- Wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most; this increases their lifespan and saves natural resources. When you eventually launder your jeans
- wash and dry them inside out with like colors
- Liquid detergent is recommended