Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were 501® Originals, right? They’re literally the blueprint for every pair of jeans in existence—burned into the world’s collective cortex ever since Levi Strauss (the man himself!) invented them in 1873. To this day they they’ve never gone out of style. And they never will.
Roll back the cuff of this pair of jeans. See that woven strip—like stripes? That’s selvedge, or “self-edge.” It tells you that this pair of jeans was woven on a traditional narrow-width shuttle loom (instead of a giant industrial one), which results in a dense stitch, a finished outseam. and subtle natural variations in the fabric, making these jeans highly covetable
- The original blue jean since 1873
- A blank canvas for self-expression
- Features the iconic straight fit and signature button fly
- Regular through the thigh
- High rise
- Front rise: 11 1/8"
- Knee: 15 3/4"
- Leg Opening: 14 1/4"
- Model is 173 cm/5'8" tall and wears a size 27 x 27
- 100% cotton
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling
- Made In China
- Machine wash cold - normal cycle. Wash inside out with like colors, do not bleach, tumble dry medium, hot iron, dry clean possible