LEVI’S® PRESENTS FUTURE FINISH
The First of its Kind
In 1873, we invented the blue jean. Today, we bring you Future Finish — an all-new way to customize your denim using groundbreaking laser-powered technology.
We’re constantly reinventing the art of self-expression. Our laser-powered personalization technology lets you customize denim with one-of-a-kind details, from rips to fades, patterns to patches.
Now you can create iconic denim, your way. And it’s easy.
1. Pick your wash. Choose from a lighter or darker denim.
2. Pick your pattern. Choose from five different laser finishes including natural worn, bandana, logo, camo or leopard.
3. Pick your wear. Choose how your Future Finish jeans will feel when you get them. Go for none if you prefer to wear your jeans in yourself.
4. Pick your tint. Choose from natural, midnight, black or rose
5. Pick your Levi’s® back patch. Choose from blue, yellow, orange, pink, green or our traditional leather.
You’ll select your shipping preference when you check out. Then just sit back and relax. It typically takes us three days to process and customize your order.
Created in our Eureka Innovation Lab and built by a team of designers, developers, engineers and scientists, Future Finish uses the latest advances in laser-powered technology to digitize the design and development of denim.
By going digital, we’re able to use fewer chemicals in the finishing process and reduce our environmental impact.
It’s an exciting day for denim. Check out the Future Finish magic at our online Tailor Shop.