HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
There are three ways to make your Levi.com return:
1. Use the prepaid, pre-addressed shipping label included with your order to ship your return.
2. If you no longer have your return label, please reach out to our team at 1-888-501-5384, and they will be more than happy to assist you.
3. Return to any Levi's® Retail Store or Levi's® Outlet Store location, along with your original packing slip and/or a copy of your Shipping Confirmation email or online purchase receipt. Items returned without a receipt are eligible for store credit only. Items purchased using PayPal™ will be refunded for store credit only.
Rules & Restrictions
1. Items purchased at a Levi's® Retail Store, Levi's® Outlet Store, or department store cannot be returned by mail to Levi.com.
2. Items purchased at Levi.com cannot be returned to a department store. Returns may only be made to a Levi's® Retail Store or Levi's® Outlet Store location.
3. You must include the return portion of the original packing slip. Make sure that you save copies for your records.
4. Shipping and handling costs and other additional charges are non-refundable unless something is incorrect with your order.
5. Items purchased at a department store cannot be returned to a Levi's® Retail Store or Levi's® Outlet Store location.
6. Items purchased online using PayPal™ can be mailed to Levi.com or returned to a Levi's® Retail Store or Levi's® Outlet Store location for store credit.
We will process your refund within 7 business days after receiving your return. During the holiday season (December-February), returns may take up to 14 business days to process due to higher than normal volumes. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment. If the refund is applied to your credit card, your credit card company may take up to 10 additional business days to post the refund to your account. Gift returns will be refunded to the original purchaser.