Returning is Easy
When you shop at levi.com
US RETURN POLICY
We hope you love your Levi Strauss & Co. product, but if you’re not completely satisfied, you can return merchandise within 60 days of purchase.
There are three easy ways to make your Levi.com return:
- Return by Prepaid Shipping Label: Use the prepaid, pre-addressed UPS shipping label included with your order to ship your return. $7.50 will be deducted from your refund. If you no longer have your prepaid return label, you can print a new prepaid label using our returns portal. You will be notified once your package is in transit as well as once your refund has been processed.
- -Have an account with us? You can access the returns portal on My Account. You can also use My Account to track your return and check the status of your refund once your return has shipped.
- -Are you a guest user? All you need is your order number and email address to print a new label. Guest users can track their returns here.
- Mail by Carrier of Your Choice: If you would prefer to use your own shipping method, you may mail your return package by a carrier of your choice (at your own expense) to the following address. Please include your packing slip inside your package. Sorry, we cannot accept CODs.
- Attn: Returns Department
- 40 Logistics Blvd.
- Walton, KY, 41094
- Return to any Levi's® Retail Store: Bring the item(s) you wish to return along with your original packing slip, shipping confirmation email, or online purchase receipt to any Levi's® Retail Store or Levi's® Outlet Store.
- Don’t have any of these? You can print a new packing slip from our returns portal and select the in-store return option. Items returned without a receipt are eligible for store credit only. Items purchased using Apple Pay or PayPal™ will be refunded for store credit only.
Still unsure how to make a return? Contact us!
RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- Items purchased at a Levi's® Retail Store, Levi's® Outlet Store, or department store cannot be returned by mail to Levi.com.
- Items purchased at Levi.com may not be returned to a department store. Returns may only be made to a Levi's® Retail Store or Levi's® Outlet Store location.
- Items purchased at a department store may not be returned to a Levi's® Retail Store or Levi's® Outlet Store location.
- Items purchased online using Apple Pay or PayPal™ can be mailed to Levi.com or returned to a Levi's® Retail Store or Levi's® Outlet Store for store credit.
- Shipping and handling costs and other additional charges are non-refundable unless something is incorrect with your order.
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please get in touch with our Customer Service team right away and we'll send you a replacement (provided we hear from you before an item has sold out). You can reach the team at 1.866.860.8907.
If you'd rather return the item, call us so that we can make sure you don't have to pay for return shipping.
If an item proves defective in workmanship or materials within 14 days, our Customer Service team will be happy to assist you. This applies only to normal wear and does not apply to misuse, accidental damage, or changing your mind.
Before contacting Customer Service, have your order number ready - you can find your order number by logging in to your Levi.com account or checking your confirmation email or packing slip. And of course, please be ready to describe the damage or defect.
We will process your refund within 7 business days after receiving your return. During the holiday season (December-February), returns may take up to 14 business days to process due to higher than normal volumes.
Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment. Shipping and handling costs and other additional charges are non-refundable unless something is incorrect with your order. If the refund is applied to your credit card, your credit card company may take up to 10 additional business days to post the refund to your account. Gift returns will be refunded to the original purchaser.